THE NEW AMERICANSBLAIR LEBLANC
Blair LeBlanc (b. Atlanta, GA 1994) is an artist currently based in Peachtree Corners, Georgia and New York, New York. LeBlanc’s work has been published in Artforum, ARTnews, Burnaway, ArtsATL and Floromancy among others. Since 2015, her work has shown in galleries and underground spaces throughout the east coast. Notable exhibitions include music performance at Atlanta Contemporary (Atlanta) 2015; the inaugural group show at Carbon Anderson’s basement gallery The Nasty Cowboy (Atlanta) 2016; Marcelo Yań ̃ez and Mo Costello’s Picture Newspaper at Murmur (Atlanta) 2017; group exhibition at Swan Coach House (Atlanta) 2017; inaugural screening of her film, Perrin (2017) with live musical score by bassist Louis Johnson at 117 MLK Dr in 2018; a solo exhibition of portraits at The Bakery (Atlanta) in 2019; and a two person exhibition of paintings and drawings with Vision Kaushik at 766 Nostrand Ave (Brooklyn) in 2019.
(Listed from far right to left)
1. Freedom From The Endless Cycle Of Personal Reincarnations, 2020. Acrylic on canvas, 24 x 36 x 1 in
2. Model X, 2020. Acrylic on canvas, 18 x 24 x 1 in
3. SOLD The New Americans, 2020. Acrylic on canvas, 24 x 36 x 1 in
4. Summer Night, 2020. Acrylic on canvas, 18 x 24 x 1 in
5. Atlanta, Georgia, 2020. Acrylic on canvas, 24 x 36 x 1 in
All work on view is available for sale. Prices are set by the buyer or in other words: pay what you want including zero. Twenty percent will go to Ciné and contribute to keeping Athens’ Only Independent Art House Cinema alive and thriving.
Please contact Blair LeBlanc directly regarding press and purchase inquires at email@example.com